Tattoo for an Old Lady
I’m seriously thinking of getting a tattoo. The problem is that it would have to go either on my back side or my stomach to have enough space. That would defeat the purpose, because I couldn’t see it well in either place. And the whole point would be to have it as a permanent and visible reminder. Here it is:
Tips for Mental Health
Feelings are not facts!
Seven important things we need to develop:
1. The will to bear both physical and emotional discomfort (and only whine on Monday).
2. The courage to make mistakes, admit them, take responsibility for them, learn from them, ask and accept forgiveness, and then for goodness sake, MOVE ON!
3. Patience with small gains.
4. The will to do what down deep, we know we should.
5. The determination to stop digging up the past. (If necessary, write it down, cremate it and let the wind carry it away.)
6. The energy and caring to help others. (Look around: we are surrounded by invisible lonely people. We don’t have to fix them, just let them know we see them.)
7. The wisdom to not let the perfect defeat the good.
Posted on November 5, 2016, in B4Peace, discernment, Forgiveness, Healing, hope, Love, Mental Health, spiritual growth, Suffering, Teaching/Learning Experiences and tagged baby steps, courage, emotions, feelings are not facts, Forgiveness, letting go, logic, maturing, mental heath, mistakes, moving on, Old lady tattoo, suffering, Tattoos, wisdom. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.