Fifteen Things Mentally Strong People Do
1. They know when to move on.
2. They use their fear to motivate action.
3. They know failure is part of success.
4. They train their brains to see the good in everything.
5. They’re tenacious with their goals.
6. They start before they’re ready or confident.
7. They don’t take anything personally.
8. They believe in themselves.
9. They don’t try to fit in.
10. They allow themselves to be a beginner.
11. They don’t do things they don’t want to do.
12. They celebrate the success and happiness of others.
13. They don’t need a reason to help people.
14. They are unapologetic about their unique selves.
15. They accept what they can’t change.
from the Blog: Make Believe Boutique
Posted on April 2, 2014, in B4Peace, Decision Making, Gifts of Age, Personality, relationships, Spiritual, Teaching/Learning Experiences and tagged accepting reality, amateurs, failure, fear, finding the good, freedom, independence, individuality, learners, letting go, Motivation, moving on, perseverance, self-confidence, tenacity. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.