Ten Things You Can Do In Your Youth to Make Old Age Easier
1. Learn to laugh at yourself.
2. Pick friends with a sense of humor.
3.Cultivate a few healthy younger friends.
4. Practice being invisible to discover some of the benefits.(See Pecs and Buns post.)
5. Practice driving a scooter in Walmart on Saturdays.
6. Develop the habit of never passing up a bathroom.
7. Find clean convenient bathrooms on all frequent routes. (This helps with children and grandchildren, who tend to ignore their early warning signals and will help you when your early warning system becomes defunct before the rest of you.)
8. Choose tattoos that are old age friendly.
9. Buy stock in Charmin and Post it Notes. (Society is aging as a whole.)
10. Choose Doctors the same age as you. (They will believe you when you say everything hurts and with luck will live at least one day longer than you.)
Posted on May 30, 2013, in Gifts of Age, Humor and tagged Charmin, defunct early warning system, How to choose a Doctor, Old Age, old age friendly tattoos, Pecs and Buns, Post it Notes, preparing for old age, Scooters, Sense of Humor., Walmart, Youth. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.